When you’re relaxed and in a receptive state, make a list of all your desires, everything you have or might ever want. Don’t limit yourself by money, physical ability or any other thing that might inhibit you.
You can brainstorm on a pad of paper or on your computer. Use whichever method you feel will enable you to brainstorm the best. Don’t worry about categorization at this point, or anything else other than covering as many pages as you can with your wishes, hopes and dreams.
Some areas of life are listed below to prompt you:
- Physical Health/Mental Health
- Ethics/Spiritual Growth/Personal Growth
Don’t forget to include anything and everything that would give you pure joy, and anything that sounds fun.
I’m not including any images in this blog because I don’t want to influence you but feel free to peruse magazines or the internet to inspire you. You might even create a physical or digital folder to capture these inspiration images — these will be useful to jog your aspirations for your best self as well as help you make your goals a reality in the future.
Here are some prompters:
- What would you like to do that you haven’t done yet?
- Where do you want to live? Do you want a second home?
- What places you would like to visit?
- What accomplishments will bring meaning to your life?
- Who do you want to become?
- Are there any habits you want to create or break?
- Are there talents you would like to persue?
- What do you want from life?
- Are there any tangible wants or needs you have?
- If you develop your talents and abilities more effectively, what could you accomplish?
- What would you really like to do?
- What income would be satisfactory?
- How do you want to spend your working time?
- How do you want to spend your leisure time?
- What could you do to improve your most important relationships?
- Is there a dream that you have?
- What do you find interesting and inspiring?
- If money were no object, how would you spend your time?
- Are you putting anything off until you feel “ready”?
- Describe your perfect day.
- How do you ideally want to receive and give your love?
- What types of positive changes would you like to see in your life? In your relationships?
- How would you like to grow as a person?
Ready, set…. dream on. List everything you have ever wanted. This is your personal wish list. Add anything and everything, no matter how unrealistic it might seem at the moment. Don’t limit yourself by judging your dreams or deeming yourself unworthy. No dream is silly or unimportant. Set your imagination free.
I want… I wish….I hope for….